What is Oxycontin buy Oxycontin online ?
Oxycontin 80 mg tablets is an opioid pain medication. An opioid is sometimes called a narcotic.
Oxycontin 80mg Prolonged-release film-coated tablet
Oxycontin 80 mg is indicated for the treatment of severe pain that can only be effectively treated with strong opioid analgesics; Especially in pain of cancerous origin.
Reserved for adults
As with all analgesic medications, the dosage should be adjusted to the intensity of the pain, the amount of analgesic taken previously, and the clinical response of each patient.
The tablets should be swallowed whole without being broken, chewed or crushed.
The total daily dosage should be divided into two doses, usually equivalent, at 12-hour intervals.
Patients receiving strong opioids for the first time
Use the 10 mg dosage every 12 hours.
Patients previously treated with strong opioids
The initial dose should be determined according to the equivalent of the daily dose of morphine taken previously. By way of indication and in the absence of a clearly established equivalence, the ratio of equianalgesia is as follows: 10 mg oxycodone orally are equivalent to 20 mg of oral morphine. The dose of oxycodone will therefore be about half the dose of morphine administered previously.
Patients with mild to moderate hepatic impairment, renal insufficiency, elderly patients, weight loss patients
Administration of oxycodone should be safe. Start treatment at the lowest dose, 5 mg every 12 hours to minimize the incidence of adverse effects. The dose will then be adjusted individually according to the clinical condition of the patient.
Frequency of Evaluation
Do not dwell on a dosage that is ineffective. The patient should be seen closely until the pain is controlled. In practice, a daily assessment is recommended at the start of treatment.
Applies to oxycodone: oral capsule, oral capsule extended release, oral solution, oral tablet, oral tablet extended release
Along with its needed effects, oxycodone (the active ingredient contained in OxyContin) may also cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking oxycodone:
- cold sweats
- difficult or labored breathing
- dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- tightness in the chest
- Bloating or swelling of the face, arms, hands and also lower legs or feet
- blood in the urine
- burning while urinating burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, also “pins and needles”, or tingling feelings
- chest pain
- there is also adecrease in the frequency of urination
- decreased urine output
- difficult or painful urination
- there also comes a difficulty in passing urine (dribbling)
- and also difficulty with swallowing
- dry mouth
- fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse
- feeling of warmth or heat
- flushing or redness of the skin, especially on the face and neck
- frequent urination
- hives, itching, or skin rash
- increase in heart rate
- increased thirst
- increased volume of pale, dilute urine
- muscle pain or cramps
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips and also tongue
- rapid breathing
- rapid weight gain
- severe constipation
- it also causes severe vomiting
- as well as stomach pain
- sunken eyes
- swollen, painful, or tender lymph glands in the neck, armpit and also groin
- trembling or shaking of the hands or feet
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- unusual weight gain or loss
- wrinkled skin